Seiten

Montag, 11. September 2017

As Travas: Book Lookbook

"Kell wore a very peculiar coat." 
-V.E. Schwab: A darker Shade of Magic

Ever since I read the A darker Shades of Magic series, I wanted to cosplay Lila, Kell and pretty much everyone else. I fell in love with the world, the characters and the way Schwab describes them to us. Unfortunately I am a bit short on money and time at the moment. So a full on cosplay is postponed. 

But luckily, last week I found this wonderful scarf in a charity-shop in my neighborhood. One side is red, the other grey. It inspired me to create two outfits (and makeup-looks) that would fit into the world of A darker shade of magic
  


RED LONDON

Top: Gina Tricot
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Doc Martens 

This look was inspired by Kells Home Town: red London.  
Red London is a place bursting with magic. It is in his best times and one of the best places to live. But every light casts a shadow, so even in the blossoming city center darkness can find you.


THE TRAVELLER

Scarf/Top/Jeans: Vintage
Coat: Tom Taylor
Shoes: Doc Martens

This Outfit was inspired by Kell himself. As an Antari he can travel between world, blending in by adjusting his coat to the fashion of the world. Unfortunately I don't own such a marvelous coat, but I own a scarf that can change colour. Showing the two Londons Kell visits most.  







 Thank you for reading!
At this point I'd like to apologize for such a short post. Free time is rare for me at the moment!
I still hope you liked the looks. I am thinking of doing more of them. Which series would you like to see? Let me know!

- Miette

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen