Seiten

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017

My To-Be-Read pile


Every booklover knows this problem. We all buy books faster than we can read them. This habit leads to heaps of unfinished and untouched books, sitting on bookshelves, slowly gathering dust. If you would pull out all those books and put them into a pile, you would have your to-be-read pile. The hight of this pile varies from reader to reader, but regardless of the amount of books. It is always stressful to look at.

There is quite an easy solution to this problem: Read all the book you haven't read and then start buying more. In theory it is that easy, but reality shows, that that is not quite true.
I have tried multiple times to shrink the pile of unread shame. With no real success. The problem is, that I don't want to read the books on my TBR. They all sound fun but the newer releases sound more fun.
I have managed to get my TBR down to under 20 books. Thats a start at least. In the next few months I plan on reducing them one by one. One book each month (or more if I am in the mood for one of them). That is to say, that i excluded e-books and scientific-books (for the most part). Those are topics for another time. Since I have not read them so far, there wont be any commentary on the books, only a title-translation if necessary. Have fun!

REACHED

CROSSED

There is no english version of this book. Its original title is: LA PROPHÉTIE DES PIERRES







There is also no english translation

ONE TRILLION DOLLARS

TORMENT

FALLEN

VIRGINS OF PARADISE






 
Whats on your TBR? Have you read anything on this list? Which one did you like?
Thank you for reading :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen